Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a super fantastic evening. beach familia style.

a not so perfect day, filled with random bouts of rain threatening to rain on our beach parade (and don't worry, steep humidity, I won't forget to give you a shout out...with a side of arm flailing, too....) just so happened to turn into an oh *so* perfect night (complete with lots of laughter and smiles, a subtle breeze, every *once* in a while, but we took it...and don't worry, I will *so* give a shout out to "ice cream!" and even you, "cheeseburger!"
because we love you. you are our favorites. and sweet, happy, super lovely, stylish and fantastic garcia family (with add ons that are not garcias but still, you are ALL familia...) well, I think you may have just made the evening even *that* much more perfect. because look at you.



yep. perfect.
and really how could you go wrong with these three adorable little ones with some of the most perfect smiles, hearts, laughter, fun spirited souls, and kindness towards one another that pretty much make up the definition for perfection. including the most adorable little faces ever.
just plain perfect really.


sweet lily. a seasoned supermodel after our pixie shoot together, frolicking throughout the park and now sprinkling the beach with her melt your heart brown eyes and ridiculously cute cheekers and smile.



cool little man ethan. so handsome in his crisp white shirt, so gentle and loving with his little sister. sweetest and kindest little face. and I am pretty sure he is a fan of my jokes. yes my fanbase is growing. thank you, ethan.



silly little keith. pretty sure he will always be the life of the party. and with that adorable little face (including the cutest little dimple. and I am quite positive he will not find that amusing for me to get all mushy about later in life but I just cannot help it. look at the boy. SO cute.




gorgeous you all are. wonderful. SO fun to be around. and this image? pretty much *perfect.*


because you just are.


ah, *love*. the super duper kind.












love. the shared moment kind.




um, lily? you are a *doll*













where it all began...hmm, I wonder where they all get their love of life from?? it couldn't *possibly* have anything to do with this super perfect pair.....




yeah. you see what I mean.




grandparents. perfect ones. super loving ones.





brother and sister. ridiculously cute and perfect ones. *love* love* love*





and that lil sprout keith again....he never misses a beat.





I'm pretty sure the whole family never misses *any* beat. any opportunity to live life and do so with such love and joy.

and that is pretty much what it means to be family. the perfect family.

4 comments:

Garcia Family said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much, Missy! Can not wait to see the rest too!

missy widener said...

you are so welcome, sarah! LOVED doing a shoot with you and your wonderful familia!! more soon!!

Katie said...

What a great looking family! They must have excellent genes! :)

GREAT shoot yet again! Sigh...I'm glad the blog is still here because I love your words as much as I love your photos!

missy widener said...

thanks katie!! I try, I try....and yes, MUST be in the genes.