Thursday, July 15, 2010

summer lovin'

and after almost nine years of it, well, tell me more tell me more...

sara and doug. one of THEE most happiest, sweetest, adorablest (SO a word), kindest, good hearted, loving couples you will ever meet. and I do mean ever. we met back in the day of "twiggy" and "charlie's angels" tiny t-shirts (I know, I was *so* cool...) and even then, I just *knew* that these two lovebirds were in it for the long haul.

summer sun, somethin' had beGUN.





and love would never be defined the same again. sara and doug, you two set the standard for some seriously true happiness, with a side of the best laughter and fun-natured spirits ever. you just can't help it.
and why would you want to? please, love away!





summer heat, boy and girl meet...





















even with just a bit of sass, they cannot help but exude those loving glances....





meOW! sara, I think you get more beautiful every time I see you. how DARE you!







beach grass. just for you, doug. (okay, this one is more like greenness, from leaves on trees. trees that are kind of funny. like climbing the rope in gym class kind of funny. poor sara....and you STILL smile. really.)






*love* and LOVE.





yeah. I know. cutest and sweetest little couple evah. did I mention they have two "babies??" named winnie and pooh, nonetheless....I know. way. too. cute.






SO cute.



oh, and doug thinks I am *so* funny. you do, doug. remember?? (I am still discerning why however...)







SO sweet.





a little urban love, on the beach.





enough already. really. you two make love look like a walk in the lake. (that was for you, doug...)





happy. gorgeous. in love.








summer days driftin' away......


but ah, those summer nights.
and I am quite sure there will be a many, many more of them.

3 comments:

Katie said...

these are so sweet! I love couple pictures! And this couple is adorable! :) Great work!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, what can I say. Doug and Sara...still madly in love!! what gorgeous pictures...you guys look awesome, not that I would expect anything different for you two. Great job Missy! Mom

missy widener said...

thanks katie and mother! yes they do just exude cuteness and love, they cannot help it!! I love that. I mean, lobe.