Tuesday, August 18, 2009

abrial, five year old seasoned pro

has a year really passed since I first met the vivacious little abrial?? I remember thinking what a fun, animated, adorable little thing she was and worrying about how I would capture all of that in split second moments that she allowed me a glimpse in...well it turned out not to be a problem. she can't help but be full of life and laughter every moment you are surrounded by her. that is just who she is. she is a veteran at this photo shoot stuff now and throw in a few of my not so funny knock knock jokes? well there you have it.

I refuse to pick a favorite from our session together but these first four are definitely at the top of my list....

























seriously who am I kidding? I am in love with them all.

































hello super adorableness! she has the sweetest, cutest face....











with just a dash of mischeviousness on the side.














this is definitely the abrial I know...



with such an infectious laugh and smile...



and just a little bit of sass. just a little.




sometimes supermodels are just gonna do their own thing. and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

Katie said...

oh my word! I was just thinking about how dang cute all these pics were and then BAM...sassy pants at the end! That pic is so cute I quite literally LOL-ed all by myself in my classroom...where I am supposed to be doing work...but I'm reading your blog. dang...I've been caught! :)

Anonymous said...

Abrial is so adorable and you captured her at her best!!! Those smiles of hers are just adorable. I certainly can see that you love being a photographer because it shows in every photo shoot you do Missy. Mom

Shannon said...

How adorable is she! You can tell she is just a fun and loving girl. I especially love the picture with the warm sunset glow. Awesome as always!