Tuesday, August 25, 2009

three year old presman

presley scott. my little peanut all growns up. he amazes me every day with his wit (sometimes known as a bit of sass...) inquisitive little mind (also known as sass) and his sweet little dimple, long lashes and blue eyes, and a smile that never ends that gets me every time (sass disguised). I feel so blessed to have a son with so much empathy already and a heart that just might be three sizes too big....his love fills me up and his white blonde, curly wild hair? well I am not going to cut it. so there. presley scott. my wild little heartbreaker.

my very, very favorite of our evening on the town...





3121


now it is your turn. I've asked family, friends, even blog admirers to vote on their favorite presman. I need help. the cuteness is overwhelming and I would love to have your opinion for his three year pictures.


remember, you can just post as anonymous with your favorite image or you can even sign your name at the end of your post. you can even let me know why you picked it as your very favorite. I love hearing your thoughts. but you have to post a vote if you want to have a say (use the numbers under each image to vote)


I love thinking of you agonizing over picking just one because seriously? well it's the presman. now I really understand what my clients mean when they tell me they are having a hard time choosing their images. I am right there with you.


now prepare yourself for an abundance of presman....and even a guest appearance by big sister audrey.... (you can even vote on your favorite brother/sister image, too...so I guess you actually get two votes. I am so accommodating, I know...)


my very favorite image of my two favorite little people.

3160




3068




3071




3092




3095




3098

always having something up his sleeve....





3104





3107





3125


I just don't know WHERE he gets it from...




3135




3130





3133





3141






3149





3175

that's right. I am not cutting his hair. it reminds me too much of something....I can't quite place my finger on it (nor can anyone place theirs through my hair...)



3165




3108





3153





3080


this image? I absolutely adore as well....



3079

these are my kids. and I cannot wait for my next one to join the madness...(my tights can't wait, either...)

thank you for your votes! thank you even more for your support over the past year as my photography has grown. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

audrey says, "I like 3071 because he's like, food??!!"

and 3108 of them together because "he's cute when he hugs me."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

erin said...

I love 3130!! It's so cute!!

Yippieskippie said...

3135 is the cutest ever! I want to squish him!

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz!!!

3133 for sure for Presley's pic.

Gotta go...fighting kiddos await mom's wrath!!! :)

Laura

Anonymous said...

Missy,


I am of absolutely no help.. I am sorry. He is too distracting and cute in every single picture. I do, however, prefer the pictures that are closer up.

laura burkett

Anonymous said...

I like the first one! You do such a great job, and have such cute subjects!!
A.Gail

pixiedustdesigns said...

I would go with 3133! They are all super cute though. How can they not be with genes like yours!!

Meyers Family said...

3121 is my fav :)

Katie said...

3092 and 3080...those are my votes! Oh man...not many people are picking the same ones! How are you going to pick?!?! Love the Pres-Man! Love his wild child-ness...just like his roxy mama! ;)

missy widener said...

wowza. thank you to everyone who voted thus far. it is so interesting to see the different opinions and tastes...keep the votes coming please! I can see I am going to be ordering many wallets in the very near future....

Anonymous said...

3121 or 3141. I think these votes are probably just going to make it harder for you.

M

Shannon said...

So many cute pictures...how to decide! I couldn't narrow it to one so I am using my second Audrey/Prelsey vote to vote for both 3071 because it reminds me how it reminds me of sweetness that children bring when they look at the world and 3133 because it shows off his cute face and how fun he is with this unusual setting.

Be sure to let us know what you decide!
Shannon

Shannon said...

Guess I better go get a cup of coffee first before publishing my comments...or at least preview first...but you get the idea. Good luck deciding!

Beck said...

Hard to pick! I'm going to go with 3068, though. Can't deny that door. :)

Anonymous said...

3121 is still my favorite but also like 3104.

Jefferee

Anonymous said...

3121 is very good but 3133 is also awesome....MWW

Unknown said...

Your pictures are amazing Missy and it was hard to decide, but I'm going with 3133-- looks so natural and really shows off his personality. I also love 3080 of Audrey and Presley together. Good luck deciding!! -- Jayne Silvers

Anonymous said...

Help!! There is no way I can pick just one...after all I am GranGran!! I am picking 3121, 3104 and 3133. He is absolutely adorable in all of them. My Audrey and Presley pick is 3108. Awesome!!
Mom/GranGran

Anonymous said...

He's cute in every picture, but I am picking 3121. Hope you have fun deciding what do do with all the different picks!
Bunka

Anonymous said...

I'm finally voting so you won't keep pestering me. :) I like 3092 of Presley and 3153 of Audrey & Presley. So there you have it!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Your favorite is my favorite: 3121. The little man knows how to work the camera ... looks like he enjoys it :)

Take care,
Stacy

auntie meggen said...

I love the picture of Presley and Jeff. His expression is awesome!!
Super cute photos

Anonymous said...

Hey colin here. I like 3071 because he's all like WHAT!!!!!.... No for real its just a really cool picture and he likes trains. Fellow train lovers of the world unite:)