Wednesday, August 12, 2009

burton and brie, plus avery..urban family shoot

you might recognize sweet little avery from our eight baby shoot back in february...it's my party and I'll cry if I want to??? yes that was her....well she was all full of smiles and absolutely adorable facial expressions this time around now that she is ten months old and a pro at modeling for the camera...


there is just something about pink with black and white that I love.

this time around it was a family affair.

two of my favorite images of the evening...








aren't they just ridiculously adorable that you just want to squeeze them all?! love this family. and they are just as much fun as they are cute.








avery is quite the animated little thing already..I may see an oscar in her future...


















some quality time with mom...











and dad....







avery insisted on both her feet not touching the grass at the same time...apparently it was okay if one did but the feel of the grass on both feet? not a chance. so she did her yoga poses instead...

















and this time I will end with another one of my favorite images from our shoot....love and wonder. may we always feel this way.

thank you lovely taylor family for such an easy and fun shoot...and for being just that cool.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I love these images! It makes me excited for the Riemersma family shoot in September! How old is little Avery? She is so cute!!! I love how you do the thing with her shirt being in color and everything else B/W...so very cool!

rebekah butcher said...

love them all!!!!!

missy widener said...

avery is ten months old, actually her birthday is a few days after my due date but lets hope I don't go that far....thank you both for your kind words!

Shannon said...

Wow you have had a busy month! These are great pictures! Avery has such a sweet face. I love the close up picture that showes it off and I especially love the last picture with her looking up at her parents kissing...too sweet!