Sunday, August 30, 2009

many thank yous

for all of your kind words and overwhelming response in helping me decide THE three year old presman which I am sure you found is not an easy thing to do.
however, blowing out his first ever candle on his own seemed quite the opposite...





and so it wasn't for me either to gather your responses and determine just one with so many different opinions (which I love) so rather five different images for wallets and one for my wall is what came from the masses based on your choices.
and good thing that is through because I think these two....





are not going to be two for much longer. only 22 days left and counting....and after keith and kelly's fabulous wedding yesterday, I am hoping even sooner.





I mean seriously, is it possible to GET any bigger?? unfortunately I think so....
thanks to my lovely assistant, whitney, for capturing this shot on the big day. and yes it is totally safe, mom, to hang out in the middle of a busy grand rapids street....really, how could anyone miss me??


finally, thank you, keith and kelly, for being rock stars even in the rain and making glamorous look easy on your amazing day. I can't wait to have your shoot complete. in the very near future. promise.


and as I sit in my sweater wondering where did summer go, I am thankful it is almost Fall and time to start another chapter in life.



yes it is going to be quite the interesting one....

4 comments:

Katie said...

oh my WORD! How cute are you all pregnant and snapping that camera? Love it! Love how Audrey and Presley read the cards together too! Aww! Can't wait to see the wedding pics you and Whit got AND can't wait to see YOU next Friday for our family shoot! You are amazing, as usual, my friend!

ErinDoobs said...

Miss, you look great!! Whit, great shot! So excited to hear your news once #3 arrives! i will have to come home after the baby arrives to meet yours and introduce you to Quinn! hugs!!! <3 =)

Anonymous said...

It doesn't surprise me that you would stand in the middle of a busy street taking a picture..you always were my adventurous, crazy daughter!!! You look adorable. Love the pictures of the kids too. Mom :):)

Shannon said...

I love the pictures posted...what cute kids you have! Can't wait to meet the next cutie pie and by the looks of it, it's not far off...you are a cute momma!